0

One of my turns

Posted by the lonely wanderer on 1:54 AM
There are no rains and the wait seems to get longer. The screams just escape now, into the dry air and autumn seems far away. Dreams, were they? Where in a land, it rained without a reason? Without a question?

I miss my coffee, books along with it. I miss the cocoon which I’d around me which made me feel safe. I miss the comfort of a knitted quilt and the white noise of the loud blaring TV even when none was giving it an ear. One can just talk to it endlessly. I miss my smile more than anything....

I miss the warm hugs, the concerned scolds, the tantrums I threw, the look that I got for missing food, I miss the nights when I slept and slept without a worry.

I miss-Me. I miss-Life… I miss life in me or maybe I miss me in life…

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The lonely wanderer All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.