0

One of those frustrating moments......

Posted by the lonely wanderer on 3:22 AM
My views r changing, n i don't want them to stop....they r rushing from one descending degree to the other, soon they would be below 0 n i would be phlegmatic....i want them to undergo rigorous n harsh rearrangement. Those ideas and decisions should be punished, even though its not their mistake but its indeed a warning.it doesn't give me a chance to get mad n blow my cool away.......it doesnt give me a chance to hate...... n while i m writing this i m being futuristic.......in days to come there would be this bright hour where i wont even write all this because all those things that make me write it wont effect me anymore....


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The lonely wanderer All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.