2

I think a Lot.......

Posted by the lonely wanderer on 10:33 PM
Currently too i am too thinking abt it. It the biggest negative point of i want to get rid of.

I say something bad to someone.and here goes my whole night thinking about-what i did?was it correct?wat will it result into?and endless questions.

Something bad happens wid me,and here goes another night wasting tym to think was I at fault?
wat shuld i do next?and don't knw wat else my stupid tiny brain thinks.

Ahh,i so much hate dis.
Will try to get rid of it.
Its just a document post which will keep reminding me that I think a lot.Hope i don't think the stupid crap anymore and concentrate on many other important things!!!
P:S-Wish me luck!!!!!!

2 Comments


take my advice.... "zyada sochne ka nahi..."

although i dnt follow it much... ;)


@ankit-arre yaar kya karu thngs r nli gng so bd...dimaak kharab ho gaya hai..

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The lonely wanderer All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.