2

poem..... by me!

Posted by the lonely wanderer on 12:03 AM
Wat can i say,i lost you again... you made you decision and put us to an end.....
wat i dint except has come so fast..
i guess we were different, but i thought you wuld last..
Wat made me happy was to see u smile =) but now that your gone it takes me a while..
even though your not mine i still strive to see your face... gawd! this is hard to believe,all this feels so out of place...
And now to say i'm not sad.. well its all a big lie..
cause now wen ur happy i really wanna cry...
if you really wanna jus b friends its okay wit me..
But my love for you is true and its always gnne b u!

2 Comments


awesome.....

shruti.... if u have written dis stuff, hats off to u.... keep writing such gr8 posts....


dis is written by me n ne of my frnd
thnks a lot 4 ur comment...

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The lonely wanderer All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.