4

Friends

Posted by the lonely wanderer on 9:13 AM
This poem is for you, my friends, the people i can tell my soul too Who can relate to me like no other Who I can laugh with to no xtentWith whom I can cry ...
Who can help me with the problems of my life.
Never have youll turned your back on me Or told me I wasnt good enough Or let me down I don't think you know what that means to me Youll have been through so much pain and you still ull have time For me.
And I love you for listening to me even when YOU are dying inside And I look up too you because you are strong, caring and beautiful.
Even though you don't think you are.
And I hope you know that I am always here To listen to you laugh and cry !
In all the ways that i can And I will try to be at least half the friend you are To me.
I hope you know I would not be the person I am today, with out you. My best friends!!!<

4 Comments


friends are the best part of our lives, the ones who are not connected to us by blood but still mean the most.nice post. keep writing....


hey thnks a lot raashi...
yeah i truely agree vith u frnds are life...
they mean a lot n our lives...


friends are the most important part of our lives.... they r der for u not only in ur good times but also in ur bad times wen u need them the most.... i'm blessed to have a few such gr8 friends.... btw dis post was awesome....

cheers :)


thnks..
yeah i completely agree vith u dat dey vry imp n our lives...
luv dem all....

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The lonely wanderer All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.