2

CRAP THAT LOVE EXSIST‏

Posted by the lonely wanderer on 2:01 AM

Who are you,

Why are you in my life???

Why can't I get u out of my mind?????

All these type of question are in the mind of ppl who r in love

they all are pretty common

"Once bitten,twice shy and thrice no way u crazy"

Are the words told by them after they are done with it

Never understood the concept of it till date

At my class saw u, spoke to you but i never thought i would like you

Never mind no one would even care nor would u

Just a simple HI of yours

The decency u had

The serenity pulled me towards u

The vibes were so strong

That even i couldnt stop myself

Till now i was unaware of the fact

And now tht i know the fact, im confused

To tell u or not

think its better i don say

I've tried to tell u Good Bye.....One look from your eyes and the dumb thoughts say Good Bye

2 Comments


awesome.... the way u've put feelings into words is just awesome....

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The lonely wanderer All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.