4

Why???

Posted by the lonely wanderer on 10:39 AM
My eyes say it all
You knew it all through them
I never needed words
To tell you
What I felt

Today there are tears
And my eyes seem to blur
The vision you saw in them
Today and then

You say

You don't understand

For once I feel

It all has failed

My eyes
That once spoke to you
Today has multitudes of emotions
But all in vain

Why is what I want to know
To know what made you so
What made you love me like this
And then, just leave me and go...

4 Comments


fantastic ! mind blowing ! superb !

by d way.... ab to bata de ye kis ke liye likhi hai??? :p


thnks....lol jiske liye likha hai usko pata chal jayega...lol...js kdng....


nice work... really good!!

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The lonely wanderer All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.