6

Things I Have Learned From Life !!!

Posted by the lonely wanderer on 9:33 AM
It's a weird weird life. when you expect so much, it gives you a little and when you sit down with zero hope, it provides more than you have wished for. Though I am just 17 yrs and not old enough to explain what to expect from this unexpected life. But there are few things I have learned that I would love to share...

-Lord Buddha said, 'We achieve peace through meditation' yet I have learned, the most beautiful and peace giving thing in the world is to watch a little child asleep....

-No matter how rich we become, we can never buy what really matters in life.

-There will always be someone in your life who annoys you no matter where you are and you will love it eventually and miss him when he is not there.

-Mostly it's better to shut up but sometimes it's necessary to argue.

-Though many people believe that you are what you wear but I have always learned- Do not judge a person according to his appearance.

-Well I am always in trouble because of honesty but I still believe honesty can solve any problem.

-May be we should never let go of our deepest desire. But I have learned- letting go is the only way to keep something or someone in life.

-It's good to be yourself and maintain your dignity. But I have learned - The word 'WE' always sounds better than the word 'I'.

-We will always come across many intolerable people but there's still a difference between being angry and being cruel.

-Never be close friends with your best friend's boyfriend. Her boyfriend might start liking you and that can create problems in relationships (examples better hidden :P).

-And finally - I am sure you all will agree on this one - Just do not expect your money back if you have lend it to a close friend... Friends will be friends :) lols :P

6 Comments


Ahem ahem !! Someone's turning a philosopher... Lolz...

Anyways nice post.... had a good learning experience... :p

I'm shocked dat u've revealed ur age (being a girl)... Lolz :D

And finally.... I'd like to have a detailed post/explaination based on the 'second-last' point.... ;) :p


lolzzz....thnks....cz dt thng hs hpn vith me...isiliye..lolzz.bdw thnks 4 ur cmnt


i want 'detailed explaination'.... :)


hey...gud1!!
dat point abt being honest... well yes, i bin doomed a number of tyms bcoz of dat bt its still more preferable!!
abt d '2nd last point' well 10/10 fer dat one!!


@garima-lolz...hehe thnks 4 d cmnt

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The lonely wanderer All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.