2

Live life...never no wen thngs chnge.....

Posted by the lonely wanderer on 11:25 AM

~.~I am not begging you to love me
I am not really even asking you
But isn't it alrightIf I cherish that hope in my heart
If I dream of just holding your hand
It will hurt me - not youI will try to keep my eyes from shiningwhen they see you
And I promiseI will try not to smile a special smilewhen you say Hello
But please
Don't ask me
NOT TO LOVE YOU...............



~.~~.~Across the gateway of my heart i wrote
"no thoroughfare"
but love came laughing by and said
"I enter everywhere"



~.~~.~Time goes by, life goes on, and all I can think of is why you're gone~.~~.~
Forget the times he walked by,
Forget the times he made you cry,
Forget the times he spoke your name, Remember now your not the same.
Forget the times he held your hand,
Forget the sweet things if you can,
Forget the times & Don't pretend, Remember now he's just your FRIEND



~.~~.~ Some Day You'll Cry For Me Like I Cried For You,
Some Day You'll Miss Me Like I Missed You,
Some Day You'll Need Me Like I Needed You,
Some Day You'll Love Me But I Won't Love You~.~

2 Comments


awesome piece of work.... who wrote it?

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The lonely wanderer All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.