2

Don't

Posted by the lonely wanderer on 10:58 PM
Don't say you understand if you don't even care,
Don't say you'll be if you're never there

Don't say you love me if it's just a lie,
Don't break my heart and make me cry.

Don't give me hope if you're just gonna leave,
Don't tell me to have faith if you don't believe.

Don't make a promise you don't intend to keep,
Don't make me cry every night to fall asleep.

Don't hold my hand if you're planning to just let go,
Don't assume I'm fine, when you know the answer's no.

Don't say you'll give it all you've got,
Don't smile and say you're listening if you're not.

Don't pretend you care like you always do,
Because you know that there's a deeper truth.

2 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The lonely wanderer All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.