2

Messed Up!!!

Posted by the lonely wanderer on 8:55 PM
I am all messed up.. That is all what I know as for now..
May be I dunno how to handle emotions, or I just feel, this time the gush of the flow is too heavy to handle..
I am in a kind of awkward situation. I am big time mixed up. I dunno which emotion to pick up..
I am furious, I dunno why..
I am low, I dunno why..
I feel saved, I thank God for it..
I wanna cry, but tears dun help me...
I wanna scream, but dun feel like even opening my mouth..
I have exhausted myself, but still I dont feel like sleeping....



Though it is something, I never dignified enough to even talk about, I thought it had stopped affecting me.. But I just dont understand...
I am writing it, I thought, writing it up could help me understand what exactly am I feeling...


Emotions... I guess this is what happens when emotions take over, and you generally avoid the encounter with them.. I thought I am stronger, and I can very well take care of my emotions rather than being 'emotional fool'... But that could be done only when yon understand what you are going through.. The sudden and such random outburst of the 'dam' that held back emotions is not acceptable..


This certainly is not 'Being Shruti'..
I dint wanna publish this post, but somehow I feel, I need the feedback..
I could close the comments to this post, but somehow, I think I need the feedback...

MAY has been full of emotions on lower notes, I hope they end soon... But Cha.alo, I'll manage, or say I have to...

2 Comments


emotions galore ! Shruti, u need to move on.... seriously...!

i understand its not easy, but ultimately its u who's getting hurt... so get over it... n blogging makes u feel better wen u're low ! its a personal experience....


Yeah i srsli need 2 mve n nw though its nt easy bt gotta mke it easy....yeah bloggng mkes me feel a bit better....n thnks 4 d cmnt..:)

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The lonely wanderer All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.