3

Another Post wthout A title...

Posted by the lonely wanderer on 7:29 AM
There r people (I was one wth the same opinion) who say we must live Life in such a way that we must never live to regret things we did...but u know there r certain moments when one wishes if u had the ability to change sum things...go back in time n alter some decisions which seemed right to u then....
It is entirely impossible but doesn't everyone regret atleast one action or word in their lifetime???U wish so badly u hadn't done that or spoken to sumone like that...or hurt sumone's feelings.....
It happens a lot to me....
Today in this post of mine I say Sorry from the bottom of my heart to all people I ve hurt knowingly or unknowingly.....I'm sorry...Its a sort of apology...I don know if the people I say this to, read my blog...but this is for them....
But since I still firmly believe that everything in life happens 4 a reason,I hav nothing to worry bout right? All this was destined to happen....hmmm...I guess so...I'm so depressed today,that's behind this stupid post...Hope to rite a better one next time....

3 Comments


gud 1 !!! evn i share the same thoughts !!


@shruti...
i agree wid u!! most ppl often tend to deny dat dey regret nethng... bt d truth is statd in ur post!! vry simple n direct... rally likd it!!


@ankit-thnks...
@garima-thnks.....

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The lonely wanderer All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.