1

Unsaid things

Posted by the lonely wanderer on 12:47 AM
I js gt a thought today to write all the "Unsaid Things". In our life there would've been moments when we would've felt at our best without saying about how we feel and what we feel. That moment we feel like we have lived our entire life! Few such things strike me now..

When we know that we love
our spouse/partner/bf/gf so much
that we needn't tell every
possible moment that we love
him/her and they automatically
understand how much we love
them...
Love for our siblings... I fight
with my sister so much that I
keep my mouth shut evn for weeks together but can't stand
if something happens to her! I don't say "I love you sis" often even then
its one of the beautiful relationship : and one of the most
beautiful "Unsaid" feel isn't it?
Missing someone special yet feeling them near us everytime
Crush.. Yeah! Crush... it's not the feel something to be mocked at. Only the person who has crush on someone knows how it feels... This is one of the many unsaid things that gives the best feel :) and NO I don't have crush on anyone..
Silently admiring the beauty of the nature.. For instance, when we walk on the road carpeted with flowers it gives us immense pleasure that sometime we leave it "unsaid" as it adds more beauty to our already best feel ....
To conclude, "Silence" in itself is beautiful and gives us best feel :
Hope many of us have such "Unsaid Things" in our life.
Luv,
Shruti

1 Comments


nice post..... :)

btw i'd like to comment on a particular sentence.... 'i dont have crush on anyone... I crossed that age..'

sum1's getting old.... lolz :D

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The lonely wanderer All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.